Join Us as a Revenues Officer
Housing Benefit Overpayment
1 x 12 month contract, 37 hours
East Suffolk Council
1 x 12 month Part time contract, 22.2 hours
Are you an enthusiastic, team player with a willingness to learn? If so we would like to hear from you.
Be part of our successful Housing Benefit Overpayment team to compile and maintain client records, monitor debt collection and ensure appropriate measures taken to maximise collection of Overpaid Housing Benefit. This will include communicating with the public and various Government bodies.
(Posts to commence September 2019)
Requirements of the roles:
- Team player and can work on own initiative
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- Monitor client accounts to check payments received
- Excellent customer service skills
- Accurately update computer systems & records
- Keep up in a fast paced partnership environment
- Liaise with other departments, Citizens Advice and Department for Work and Pensions
- Available to work at our Thetford office
- And above all enthusiasm!
What we offer in return:
- Competitive starting salary £18,389 (pro rata)
- Career development opportunities
- Full training
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Rewards Package
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you! Or call Feria on 01842 756426 to find out more about these opportunities.
Closing date for applications: 2nd August 2019