Join Us as a Training Officer (Benefits)
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! Our Trainers support the ARP team to achieve the skills and knowledge required for our unique partnership covering offices in Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire. As ARP expands, so will be the need for our Trainer to deliver and facilitate training to various partners within ARP, corporate clients and other customers of ARP Trading.
What we are looking for in our Training Officer:
- Engaging facilitation and communication skills
- Able to manage and coach new staff
- IRRV Technician qualification or equivalent work based experience
- In-depth knowledge of Local Council Tax Reduction Scheme and Housing Benefits
- An understanding of Council Tax
- The ability to work under pressure and within demanding deadlines
- Flexible working approach and ability to travel to all our locations
- Confident in delivering systems training
- Above all enthusiasm!
What we offer in return:
- Competitive starting salary £26,844
- Career development opportunities
- Full training
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Rewards Package
Contact us at email@example.com today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Or call 07790 360911 and ask for Julie Dean to find out more about this opportunity
Closing date for applications: 28th September 2018