Join Us as a Council Tax Officer
Breckland District Council
2 x 37 hours perm contract
1 x 37hrs, temp 10 month contract
Grade 10, Salary £18,028 to £23,122
Be part of our successful Revenues team to compile and maintain client records, verify eligibility for reductions, make amendments, setting up billing, collection and recovery of Council Tax. This will include communicating with the public and various Government bodies, which will involve spending approx. 50% of your time taking customer calls.
Requirements of the roles:
- Team player and can work on own initiative
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- Dealing with telephone contact from the public
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to update computer systems accurately
- Monitor client accounts to check payments received
- Keep up in a fast paced partnership environment
- Interested in learning and retaining info on legislation
- Liaise with other departments, Citizens Advice and Department for Work and Pensions
- Available to work at our Thetford office
- And above all enthusiasm!
What we offer in return:
- Competitive starting salary
- Career development opportunities
- Full training
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Rewards Package
Contact us today at email@example.com today - don't miss out, we'd love to hear from you!
Or call Peter on 01842 756579 to find out more about this opportunity.
Closing date for applications: 20th August 2018
Find our application form on angliarevenues.gov.uk