Join Us as an Enforcement Agent
(37 hours, Permanent)
£21,586 – 26,968 per annum plus performance related pay
We are seeking a self-motivated and flexible candidate to join our busy Enforcement Team, based at our Thetford office, however you may be required to work at other sites within the partnership.
The successful applicant should preferably have a current Enforcement Agent Certificate, experience of debt collection and an understanding of Enforcement regulations, although training would be provided to the right candidate. Your role includes visiting debtors to collect payments in full or negotiate suitable payment arrangements. You may also need to remove goods in order to recover monies owed to local authorities. You will need to have a full driving licence and confident at working on your own with the public.
Requirements of the roles:
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent conflict management skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to understand and work to relevant areas of legislation
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Liaison with other departments and other Government Agencies
What we offer in return:
- Competitive starting salary
- Career development opportunities
- Full training
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Rewards Package
Contact us at email@example.com today – don’t miss out,
we’d love to hear from you!
Or call 01842 756501 to find out more about this opportunity
Closing date for applications: 30th May 2018. Interviews week commencing 11th June 2018