Accurates, a specialist division within Colliers International, is looking for an experienced Business Rates specialist to join the team.
We are a successful team of experienced business rates practitioners, many of who are IRRV qualified, providing advice to UK and multi-national corporate clients.
Ideally you will have:
- a specialist knowledge in Business Rates, working as a rating or revenues officer within a Billing Authority or similar environment;
- experience of establishing rateable occupation and liability;
- a thorough knowledge of all exemptions and reliefs available;
- an understanding of transition, changes to rating lists including splits and mergers and the impact of certificates;
- up to date knowledge of legislation, case law and developments in rating;
- the ability to prioritise your work and hit deadlines.
- a full UK driving licence as the role also involves visiting client sites.
It is also desirable to have an eye for detail and a focus on providing a high level of client care.
We are an employer who supports team members in developing their knowledge and careers, including progression towards the full IRRV professional qualification.
Opportunities are available in our London or Birmingham offices.
The Salary range of £25k - £30k + benefit package is quoted for guidance purposes. For exceptional candidates a higher salary range may be considered.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like further information, please contact:
Andrew Collyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0121 265 7581 or
Philip Harrison at email@example.com or telephone 0121 265 7572.