Join Us as a Revenues Officer (Council Tax)
(12 month contract, 37 hours)
Grade 10 £17,128 – 22,668
Are you an enthusiastic, team player with a willingness to learn? If so we would like to hear from you.
Be part of our successful Council Tax team to compile and maintain client records, verify eligibility for reductions, make amendments, set up billing, collection and recovery of Council Tax. This will include communicating with the public and various Government bodies.
Requirements of the roles:
- Team player and can work on own initiative
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- Monitor client accounts to check payments received
- Excellent customer service skills
- Accurately update computer systems & records
- Keep up in a fast paced partnership environment
- Liaise with other departments, Citizens Advice and Department for Work and Pensions
- Available to work at our Thetford office
- And above all enthusiasm!
What we offer in return:
- Competitive starting salary £17,128
- Career development opportunities
- Full training
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Rewards Package
Contact us at email@example.com today - don't miss out, we'd love to hear from you! Or call Lesley on 01842 756511 to find out more about this opportunity.
Closing date for applications: 10th February 2018